$120 per 50-minute session
I have chosen not to sit on any insurance panels and do not accept insurance as payment. If your insurance coverage provides for counseling, I am happy to give you the information you would need to submit to them for reimbursement (to you directly). Some insurance carriers may cover minimal coverage for an out-of-network provider. Many people are not interested in using insurance due to concerns for privacy and benefit limitations as well as the requirement by the insurance company for a mental health diagnosis. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much coverage is given for out-of-network providers?
Cash, check and all major credit and debit cards are accepted for payment at the time of the appointment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.